Welcome to Century Sounds

Century Sounds has over 25 years of combined experience.  We pride ourselves in being the industry leader of professionalism, reliability, and being affordable for all different types of events.  We perform over 300 events per yearand 75% being Wedding Receptions.  The remaining 25% is Company events, School Dances, College Functions, and any private parties.

We understand that your event is the result of much planning and effort, and we strive to provide the highest quality, professional staffing and sounds service possible so that your event is completely successful and memorable.

Leave the entertainment to us that's what we do.  Personality and professionalism.  All at affordable rates.
- Brian Parish
  Owner

Double click here to add text.
​Ask about our Hawaii, Cancun, and Las Vegas Vacation Getaway Packages by booking a 4hr Dj Package
Please call (479) 263-6579 for more details.